Wednesday, 24 August 2011

World Photography Day (The Gallery)

Second week in a row, i'm managing to link up with The Gallery's photo challenge this week which is World Photography Day.  I'm going back in time with this picture...back to July 1st of this year - my cousin Liz's wedding.  Lovely day, amazing service (although missed most of it after having to remove a screaming Lily from the back of the church!) great food etc etc!

But...best-of-all-was-this....


Cardboard cut-outs of the happyland royal family!!  What a brilliant thing to have at a wedding!!  And it caused much amusement - with many adults having a go too (well into the early hours!!)  Here are my girls letting me capture them - apologies for the quality of the photo though - rubbish camera phone!!

I love a good wedding! x

2 comments:

  1. That's great! I can only imagine what the 'grown ups' were doing with them in the evening...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant. How inventive and shows why children SHOULD be at weddings

    ReplyDelete

It would be lovely to have your comments...it makes blogging even more worthwhile! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. x