Thursday, 18 August 2011

Embrace the Camera Thursday 18th August 2011

Well seeing as we are back from our hols and finally unpacked and a bit more back to normal (whatever that is?!)....i have managed to get with the program this week and join in on Embrace the Camera over at the The Anderson Crew...heck, writing it this early in the day, I may even make it towards the top of the list...shocker!!!

I think it helps that I am mid-sorting through holiday pics at the mo - so i have a few pics where I managed to actually be in them with being on holiday and all - seems to be one of the rare occasions where it's a given that I'm in at least one photo!

So here we all are...on a boat trip down the Dordogne River in the South of France last week...my perfect little family...

I have got to make sure I get more family pics like this...love 'em!



But it was hot and very sunny, so pretty soon the boat trip turned into this...


So once off the boat, we went to the park....


Amazing, what a bit of a slide and a swing can do!!

7 comments:

  1. You have a beautiful family! Love that first family shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful {embrace} photos! Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the first photo is truely lovely, it is so nice to get a family photo where everyone is looking happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that first family pic is a framer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everyone..i will definitely be framing it!! x

    ReplyDelete

It would be lovely to have your comments...it makes blogging even more worthwhile! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. x