My girls are growing and growing
and they are getting closer and closer
but they are also bickering more and more.
But what I love is when they 'play fight' - the shrieks and giggles that echo from the lounge is gorgeous..wish I could bottle it! Whatever mood i'm in...I can't help but smile and run and watch them!!
(By the way they don't hurt each other...much...well hardly ever..
I do always end up saying the words "this'll end in tears...just like my mum did!)
![]() |
| I am LOVING lily's pulled up stripey socks! She insists on wearing socks a lot!! |
The two of them love being together, even if they don't show it all the time!
I love that the two of them are becoming friends.
They will always have each other and I am so grateful for that.
I have a lovely close relationship with my sister and really
hope and pray that my girls will be as lucky as I am.


0 comments:
Post a Comment
It would be lovely to have your comments...it makes blogging even more worthwhile! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. x