Whether it's sunglasses, bag and mummy's heels to accessorize her outfit....
...or no clothes, soggy down-to-her-knees nappy, armbands on your legs whilst picking your nose..
I think you'd agree, she rocks it...
I have really enjoyed the "Happiness" posts from Suzanne over at Pretty Swell so I've kind of decided to follow her lead and start doing my own here and there to document all the little things that make me smile!
I have really enjoyed the "Happiness" posts from Suzanne over at Pretty Swell so I've kind of decided to follow her lead and start doing my own here and there to document all the little things that make me smile!


I love this! So glad that the happiness is spreading. :) And your little Lily is divine. I especially love that second shot!
ReplyDeleteOh gosh. That is pure unadulterated toddler right there, haha! So funny :)
ReplyDeleteTotally love that second shot!
ReplyDeleteThis is too cute. She can seriously pull off any look. :)
ReplyDelete