Thursday, 12 April 2012

Embrace the Camera {12th April 2012}

These photos are taken a couple of weeks ago, before we flew to America,
(where I am writing this from!)...
when we were getting ready for our holiday (which is going to end in 2 days...sad times)!

I have just found them whilst flicking through the millions of photos we've been taking over here!

They aren't great - but they sum up our excitement for our upcoming holiday!
Trying on swimming stuff!

Excuse the bedroom background and the glow from where i'm blocking my phone's flash - probably really bad for my camera to do that but hey ho!



Check out Avie posing!


I have to work on moving my phone down so I don't block my face!

The girls have been swimming everyday here - Lily is like a little fish!  She is loving it..she can swim on her own now (with arm bands) and she spends the whole time continuously jumping in!  Avie is getting braver - she starts swimming lessons at school when we get back, so we have been encouraging her to get her face wet (which she hates!) - she has been doing so well and even got her face in the water a couple of times! Once was by accident, but it still counts!

Linking up with the lovely Emily for Embrace the Camera!
xx

4 comments:

  1. swimming with the littles is so much fun! when they get their face in the water it's a whole new level :)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, can't wait for swimming this summer! What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!

    Visiting from over at ETC - and I think you've hit the nail on the head.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can tell they are simply so excited! Cute swimsuits :) Sounds like you've been enjoying your time here in America! Have a safe trip home!

    ReplyDelete

It would be lovely to have your comments...it makes blogging even more worthwhile! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. x