Thursday, 12 May 2011

Embrace the Camera Thursday!!!

Right..for this weeks Embrace the Camera over on Emily's blog, I have decided to go back in time...to our wedding!!  I am very new to this blogging business..and I regret not knowing about it years ago and feel like I have so many photos and memories from the past that I want to blog about!!  And our wedding day was so special...and my very favourite photo is of the two of us with our biggest girl Avie..who always talks about how she was at our wedding!!  Poor lily is going to feel very left out once she understands that she missed out because she wasn't born yet!!

Anyways..here is my most special photo followed by some other lovelies...


Anyone new to blogging like me...go on over to Emily's blog and join in the Embrace the Camera day.  She is suffering from Hyperemesis...which anyone who has read my previous post http://twolittletwinklingstars.blogspot.com/2011/05/to-three-or-not-to-three-that-is.html  will know is forefont in my mind right now!!!

Go on..embrace!! xx

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! What lovelies you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Photos, I'm new to blogging too, and yes I spent months before I jumped in thinking 'I'd put that on my blog if I had one' but what a great way to revisit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies..lovely comments! And a huge thank you to you Miss Mandy for being my first follower - how exciting! I hope you find my blog an interesting read! x

    ReplyDelete

It would be lovely to have your comments...it makes blogging even more worthwhile! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. x