Wednesday, 11 May 2011

Back to the blog...

I can't believe after only just starting my blog I have abandoned it for the last week!!  I even missed my second week of Embrace the camera!  It just seems to have been a crazy week...with illness (me), days out and a weekend visit to the in laws over the weekend.  Also a day doing something as a surprise for the hubby...but just in case he takes a sneaky peak at this blog in the meantime, I can't breathe a word about it - so excited!! 

I'm thinking about 'my blog' a lot and everytime i see something happen in our crazy house I reach for the camera in a panic thinking "that would be great on my blog"!! I'm pretty sure Mr David thinks I'm a bit strange blogging about our lives but I know he will love looking back on the funny things we get up to and the amazing development of our girls!

My big girl had her first "rising 5's" session at pre school on Monday this week.  She goes to pre school on mon, wed and fri every week 9.15am-1.15pm and the term before they start school, the children have the option to stay all day (till 3.45pm!!!) to prepare them for school.  Avie loved it thank goodness and the long day didn't seem to tire her out too much. 

It has made me think about when she starts school though and I am still stressing myself out over which school she is going to go to.  The school she has been allocated is fantastic and has everything we want in a school, but it is a drive away...we are desperate for her to get into one of the two local schools we could walk to, but we just have to wait and see what happens with waiting lists and appeals.  I am trying not to think about it but I can't help it!

It was lovely on Monday having Lily all to myself..think she is going to benefit from one on one time with me.  She does get a bit when Avie is at pre school for the 3 mornings but during that time she generally naps, so we don't get much time together.  She is becoming such a little character - so cheeky, but also so tactile and cuddly!

Here is my crazy friend over the last few days...

                                                     Elton John lookalike...


                                           Feeding her dolly in her dolly's highchair

...then deciding it would be a better idea if SHE was in the dolly's highchair! (She got in herself by the way!)


Then looking like a giant on our table outside..looks like she is superimposed!

I love her craziness! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It would be lovely to have your comments...it makes blogging even more worthwhile! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. x