Eeeek...
I last posted on my lil blog almost a whole 4 weeks ago....
any one of you feel free to send me to my bedroom to reflect on what i have done or just stick with the good old naughty corner!
But do not fear..I am back! (at least for this post I am anyway!)
I felt the need for a quick catch up post! We have been (yet again) the house of ill for weeks and it has not been fun I can tell you! But..with 6 days till christmas I think (touch wood) we are all feeling fine and dandy and hopefully we can stay like this till well into the new year!
Talking of christmas, we have been busy (alongside the illness!) with decorating, buying and wrapping pressies, writing cards, making homemade gifts, christmas parties, surprises and treats...you name it, we have done it and pretty much all packed into just this last week! I do love this time of year though...more to come on all things christmassy soon!
I have completed my Snapshops photography course that I WON. I managed to post about the start of the course here where I was practicing composition, but there is SO much more!!! I am still practicing and there is still so much to learn and I am looking forward to using some time over christmas/new year to get better at it. I will definitely be posting some of what I have learned! I would highly recommend Ashley Ann's course though - it is written in such a brilliant 'down to earth' way and the fact that she uses pictures of her family as examples makes it so much easier to relate to and more exciting to try and replicate with your own family. More on the photography coming soon!
Most importantly..5 days after my last post, was Lily's 2nd birthday - I still can't believe it! I will be writing a post about that asap!
We are off to Leeds on Saturday to spend christmas with the in-laws, so i have the next 5 days to make sure everything is wrapped, labels written, bags packed and house cleaned....
(I know it sounds odd..but whenever we go away on holiday or for christmas, I like to make sure the house is left looking lovely and clean and tidy - makes coming back to it with piles of bags and washing all the more easy! Don't you agree?)
We also have tons of christmas events this week..breakfast with santa tomorrow, shopping day (me and my mum) on wednesday and out for dinner with my friends in the evening and a family day out to longleat safari park on thursday to see santa again!
So..expect (hopefully!) lots of posts over the next few weeks...
I've missed my little space in the blogosphere...feels good to be back. xxxxxxxxx
i loved snapshop so so much. it really filled in a lot of blanks for me and her examples were so helpful weren't they? hope you had a very merry christmas.
ReplyDelete