We are mid movin and shakin thing's up in our house at the mo - there are bags and pieces of furniture and flatpack boxes of new furniture from Ikea all.over.this.house! I am excited for the end result (which will be people sleeping in different rooms, other rooms having more storage and less stuff on the floor and finally having a guest room (slash store room, slash washing room, slash playroom, slash study, slash craft room etc!) But not so keen on the mess we are currently living in!
Anyways, now we have the school run to contend with, we are busier than ever and the days go so quickly. There was me thinking that with one less child in the house I would have more time....er, no..plain and simple!
I'm going to devote this weeks Embrace the Camera to my littlest Lily....she gets a bit bummed when we leave her big sis at school...so when we get home, we have cuddles on the sofa for a bit to make up for it...
I love my sofa snuggles with Lily...it sets us both up for the day!!
And then when Avie gets home from school..look who gets the cuddles......





great pics. your girls are adorable.
ReplyDeleteHi Sarah
ReplyDeleteI found you on embarace the camera : ) .. your girls are such dollies!.. I have one girl and expecting number two in May.. that pic of them snuggling in thier blue chairs melts my heart : )
Brittny~ 10baretoes
Great pictures! That last one is simply precious!
ReplyDeleteso sweet your 2 girls leaning on each other in their chairs.
ReplyDeleteStopping by to say hello from Follow me Wednesday. Hope you are having a great week.
ReplyDeleteFelissa
http://twolittlecavaliers.com