But somewhere along the way this has almost felt like a chore, in the respect that I feel I need to update my blog in a "timeline fashion".
So I feel like I can't blog about something that happened today...until I've blogged about the
WHY i put this pressure on myself I haven't got a clue! I am a bit of a perfectionist and like order in my life...hence the need to document things in date order i guess. But why I feel the need to do everything all at once so I'm up to date in one sitting, I really can't understand!
I also see all of these linking up opportunities to other blogs and think they are such a great idea - especially Embrace the Camera over at the anderson crew which I try and participate in because I want my kids to have pics of me with them, but for some reason I don't get prepared for them early enough and then miss out on them...pathetic to get bothered by it, right? But I am at the moment!!
Today I have woken in such a grumpy mood! Can you tell??!!
My big girl has started school....
I have had her little sister pining for her everyday whilst she has been at school - and so far she has only done half days!
Avie has also had her 5th birthday...and the next day Bryn had his birthday..
Avie's party is today...
We have not had a weekend free of social events or people staying for what feels like months, so I haven't been able to keep on top of the house or the ironing or food shopping or paperwork or blogging or anything along those lines!
So from here on in, I have decided to document whatever I want, when I want! That way I may manage to blog more and it will be one less thing to stress about!
Sorry for the rant!!
AND...
R.E.L.A.X. Think vino is definitely on the agenda for this evening!!!
Nah just remember, it's your blog, you can blog when and why you want to. You can blog about now, you can blog in reflection about what happened last week, last month, last year. No one is going to tell you you're not sticking to the rules, their aren't any! Make sure you enjoy it, that's about the only rule there should be, and if that means we see 10 posts in one week and then none for a few weeks more, that's ok too!
ReplyDelete