Thursday, 23 June 2011

Embrace the Camera Thursday 23rd June

Hello from the house of ill!!!  We seem to have been ill for weeks - passing various bugs and viruses around to each other!  It has not.been.fun!!!  We are on the mend though, so I am trying to catch up on some "me time" - that's blogging to you and me!!!  And what a lovely day to start it with Embrace the camera!!

Weeks and weeks ago in preparation for Father's Day I (bravely/somewhat stupidly) took the girls on a photoshoot with a professional photographer out in the sunshine.  In short it was a disaster - the photographer was appalling - made us carry loads of props for miles, asked my eldest daughter what she was called, then said "I won't remember that, so you will be called big girl and your sister little girl"!!!!!  Then she expected Lily (18 months old) to understand what she was saying and stay still when she was told and look at the camera and smile on cue!!  We then had meltdowns galore and I just wanted the ground to swallow me up!!!

Anyhoo...we had some lovely photos in the end and I even ended up in one!!! 









Linking up with Emily at Embrace the Camera Thursday.

11 comments:

  1. Bummer the photographer was cruddy! Your girls are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful girls! Sorry the photo shoot didn't work out so well... you got a few really good shots, though; I really like the one you are in, too! It's just kind of a candid shot... I like those a lot. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! You are all beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely precious. I love the one of you in the pic with your girls--so candid and sweet <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. these pictures are perfect, I bet your hubby loved them. Your girls are so photogenic and genuinely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm always a sucker for those taken from behind holding hands shots. Adorable girls! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your girls are gorgeous. And so are you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. your daughters are so precious!! I love the tutu, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry you had such a bad experience, but the girls look great. The photographer should feel lucky to have had such cute models.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Boo for lame photographers! Yay for beautiful pictures. All three of you are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning, photographer doesn't sound much of a 'people person' but got some gorgeous shots of you all anyway! Nat

    ReplyDelete

It would be lovely to have your comments...it makes blogging even more worthwhile! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. x