Sunday, 8 January 2012

It's an Adorable Life / Giveaway news!!

The lovely Kristy over at It's an Adorable Life recently posted here about wanting to go back to the roots of her blog and blog for the reasons she started blogging.  She has decided to offer 'sponsor ad's' for free each month.  She ran a competition for one of these spaces for January to the first 5 people to email her with their blog and little old me managed to get one!

I don't know Kristy IRL (in real life) but I do love reading her blog.  When I read her post that prompted this competition, I thought it was great that she was changing things so she could focus on the integrity of her blog, why she first started it. That she was trying to be less involved in the whole business/sponsorship side - that it was taking up so much of her time, that she felt pressure to keep up with it, rather than just enjoy it.

It was then with much surprise that when I emailed her for advice when she requested we send her a 200 x 200 ad....that she offered to make it for me!  Here is a lovely sweet gal who is trying to make for an 'easier' less stressful blogging life...and then she blows you away and offers to do that for you - for a stranger.  That kind of tells you about the person she is, so I am hugely honoured and excited to be part of her blog for the month of January!

So for those of you who don't know me, here is a little bit about me....

I am Sarah
married to Bryn
mummy to 2 amazing little girls....



The four of us on holiday in France, summer 2011


Avie Grace {5}

Lily Fleur {2}

I live in England in a quaint little town which has the oldest Abbey in the country
I am a stay at home mummy
Before having children, my work background was in Law

I love my family
full stop .

I am new to blogging
but I mainly use this blog as a memory keeper
so I don't forget all the special things my family do/say/have etc

Only my husband knows I blog...
it is my personal space and although I love the encouragment of others who read my blog, I like to be able to write whatever I like and not worry about those around me knowing my inner most thoughts!
Is that just me?!
Am I totally weird?!!

That's me then..in a nutshell!
I'm looking forward to getting to know other people and reading your blogs!

GIVEAWAY NEWS!!!
I have a very exciting giveaway planned for later....open to anyone in any country. 
Seeing as I don't have a huge number of followers, the odds of you winning are very good, so check back later!

2 comments:

  1. You are SO sweet!!! AND your family is just ADORABLE!!!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful family! I enjoyed my visit to your lovely blog. I'm looking forward to your giveaway announcement.I hope you'll stop by Katherines Corner and say hello. Hugs! P.S. I hope you'll enter the Pink poodle giveaway too

    ReplyDelete

It would be lovely to have your comments...it makes blogging even more worthwhile! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. x