Anyways...a little bit about me for anyone who is stopping by....
I am Sarah
married to Bryn
mummy to 2 amazing little girls....
![]() |
| Avie Grace {5} |
![]() |
| Lily Fleur {almost 2} |
I live in England in a quaint little town which has the oldest Abbey in the country
I am a stay at home mummy
Before having children, my work background was in Law
I love my family
full stop .
I am new to blogging
but I mainly use this blog as a memory keeper
so I don't forget all the special things my family do/say/have etc
Only my husband knows I blog...
it is my personal space and although I love the encouragment of others who read my blog, I like to be able to write whatever I like and not worry about those around me knowing my inner most thoughts!
Is that just me?!
Am I totally weird?!!
That's me then..in a nutshell!
I have had over a week off from blogging, but planning to get my groove back on this weekend I promise!
It has been a busy old week - my hubby has been busy working with wood!
He has built a wooden greenhouse,
a wooden tent hideout for the girls
and a dressing up rail for all their cinderella and sleeping beauty outfits!
I've even given my grandfather's chest of drawers a make over! Eeek...I love it!!!
We have also moved Lily out of her cot and into bunk beds with Avie in the same room!!
Pictures of all of the above to come!
I look forward to reading some lovely blogs and am honoured if you have read this far and given mine a chance!
Ta ta for now!
Sarah. xx


I found your blog through Casey's blog, in Followfest! You're children are addddoooorrraable!! My husband knows I blog but has never read it and only a few of my friends do. I totally get the not wanting people you know to read it!
ReplyDeleteFollower number 50 here!. Following from the Follow Fest :)
ReplyDeleteHope to see you around ;) xx
Found you thru the hop! I think you are absolutely adorable!!! I can't wait to read more about you guys!!
ReplyDeleteI also found you through Casey's blog! Nice to meet you.
ReplyDeleteYour girls are precious!
ReplyDeleteAww you are so cute and so are your girlies! I am a stay at home momma too. I kinda new to blogging as well...only been at it since June of this year. I'm following you now via the blog hop and I'm so happy to meet another stay at home momma! Hope you'll visit my blog sometime and say Hi :)
ReplyDeletei adore your blog, i am glad you joined the follow fest! i am following you now too! i feel the same way about people i know reading sometimes!!! i understand! :-)
ReplyDeletehi, stopping by vrom casey's. it is important yo always write what's on your heart! lovely girls ;)
ReplyDeleteSo glad to be meeting you!! I'm visiting from Casey's blog also, and am your newest follower :)
ReplyDeleteFound you through the Followers Fest!!! Looking forward to hearing more from you :)
ReplyDeleteCourtney
www.lilnoodlebug.com
Found your blog through the Followers Fest. It's adorable. I'm your newest follower. Thanks so much for sharing. I'll be back to read more. :)
ReplyDeleteDigger ~xoxo~
www.digdeeperdesign.blogspot.com
Lovely blog, girl!!
ReplyDeleteNew follower from Follower's Fest!! :)
Just saying Hi from Style Outside the Box! We would love to do a link swap with you! :) New Follower from Oct Fest! :) Come say HI at http://www.styleoutsidethebox.blogspot.com/
ReplyDelete:)
found you thru the followers fest too! your daughters are gorgeous! would love for you to visit my handmade creatures at my zanimal zoo!
ReplyDeletehttp://zanimalzoo.blogspot.com/
xoxo
suzanne
Pleased to meet you. Your little ones are beautiful! following you from the blog hop. How cool is that!
ReplyDeleteI haven't even told my husband I blog. Only my bestie knows. I thought I was crazy but obviously I'm not alone in wanting to keep this to myself. And, my blog is more for memories than anything else, too. :)
ReplyDeleteSo glad to have found your blog! Found you via follower fest :)
ReplyDeleteAvie and Lily are gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteAnd don't feel weird about only your husband knowing. I have a blog and only 2 of my friends know, not even my husband. It is not that I am hiding anything but I am not ready to be judged by the people that mean so much to me!
Found your blog from the Follower Fest!
Your girls are beautiful. I aslo found you from the followers fest through Casey's blog. I'm brand new to this blogging worls and am quickly falling in love with it!
ReplyDeletegirl! keep on blogging your heart - it is a blessing for others AND for you!!! look forward to more from you new friend!!! :)
ReplyDeleteAwwww I love the photos, just too cute.
ReplyDeleteNew google friend connect follower from the Follow fest :)
Terri Ramsey Beavers
Terri's Little Haven
http://terrislittlehaven.com
aw welcome back ... coming from follower fest .. and i love your style of writing so fun ... and beautiful family you have! www.joshandkinze.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteNew follower from the Followers Fest. Glad I found your blog, your girls are adorable!
ReplyDeletehttp://frugalbiggirl.blogspot.com/
Your girls truly are little twinkling stars. Such a clever blog name. New follower from FF! Hope you can swing by to visit me here. http://www.nataliensor.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteSo glad I found your blog! you have such a beautiful family. can't wait to get to know you better.
ReplyDeletenew follower from the follow fest :)
Hi there, sweet blog. New follower stopping by from the fest. Em
ReplyDeleteyour daughters are such lovely little ladies! : )
ReplyDeleteYou have two adorable daughters!! :) It is so nice to be able to blog your thoughts & memories and stuff, such a great way to keep track of everything! :)
ReplyDeleteI stumbled over here from the followers fest!
Cheers!
Holly
Found you from Followers Fest! Your girls are too cute!
ReplyDeletejamie
www.HandlingWithGrace.blogspot.com
You just won a giveaway on my blog! Send me an e-mail and I'll pass it along to the sponsors so you can get your goodies.
ReplyDeleteThanks for reading!
http://smileandwave.typepad.com/blog/2011/11/october-giveaway-winner.html
Following u back only my husband knows I blog as well
ReplyDeleteNice to meet you!! Stopping in from the Fall Fest on Casey's blog. I'm your newest follower :)
ReplyDeleteYou are not weird at all! Unless we are both weird ?? That's why I started blogging! Love it! Excited to follow your adventures :) Love your girls names :)
Kristine
J&M's Eye Candy Blog
J&M's Eye Candy on Facebook
J&M's Eye Candy Shoppe on Etsy