Thursday, 28 April 2011

My first "Embrace the Camera" Thursday!!

A few weeks ago I stumbled upon a blog about a fascinating mum of 5 Emily anderson and i found myself so interested in reading about her life.  I loved the fact that she was documenting important memories from her children's lives and it inspired me to do the same....hence two little twinkling stars!!  Anyways...Emily started 'Embrace the Camera' - where you take photos of you/your loved ones etc every thursday..such a great idea!!  So here is my very first one!!  Hope it works, cos I have to do all sorts of links which I have never done before!  Here we go...

We have recently had an extension built on our house and made our kitchen, lounge and dining room all open plan...apart from a small supporting L shaped wall right in the middle of it all...this from day one has been known as the running circle...where the girls chase each other round and round over their many toy shaped obstacles!!






The beautiful little Miss Avie...

Little Miss Lily with her mop of hair...this is how we see her most days because she refuses to wear a clip for the majority of the time..

But i love seeing her beautiful eyes when she does let us clip her mane back!

So...here is the tricky bit, where I need to link myself onto her blog...yikes!!  Fingers crossed it works!  I'm going to be doing this every thursday so need to get it right!  Off I go to try it out!  Back tomorrow no doubt to blog about the Royal Wedding of William and Kate...we are very excited girlies in this house..not so sure about Mr David though!!

5 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of Blogging! You are going to have a blast...I have been blogging for almost 3 years...My daughter loves to look back at old blog posts and remember...it is so important to capture all those little memories...just don't forget to use the self-timer and get youeself included in those memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow..my first comment, how exciting! Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! I am still getting to grips with my camera (2 years later!) so not sure how to use the self timer..will get it cracked by next Thursday! Thanks again. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, embrace is awesome! Your girls are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome to embracing the camera! It's so fun and it's become a thursday ritual around our parts of the world wide web! :) Isn't blogging so much fun?
    thelincbetweenus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Family of four! Marie..i'm already getting addicted to blogging!! Will check out your blogs in a bit too!

    ReplyDelete

It would be lovely to have your comments...it makes blogging even more worthwhile! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. x